Friday, September 26, 2014

Keep climbing

Flying now, I glance down to see the phrase, "keep climbing" on my napkin in front of me on my tray table. Keep climbing? I'm struck by this phrase and not quite sure what it means. Part of me knows, it's a cute way to describe Delta, as climbing the skies to reach new heights.. But how does that apply to us? On the one hand, we all climb our small or large mountains in life, to reach new heights. But isn't it more about our everyday journey in life? Who do we meet along the way? Who do we connect with or disconnect from? Experiences worthwhile or insignificant? Sometimes it feels like an uphill battle and other times it is the thrill of reaching a dream. Either way, we keep climbing. Some days are more challenging than others. Most importantly we collect memories along the way and hope to surround ourselves with loved ones who support our climb as we do theirs. So with that.. Safe travels and happy landings.